Prev: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players Next: Re: Scouts out. . . NAC style

Re: Fw: VMMV

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:51:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fw: VMMV

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> I can tell you a little bit about the VMMV
> collection. I would guess
> they have maybe 40 vintage military vehicles.  Most
> are U.S., but
> there's also a pretty large collection of Russian
> tanks as well as
> quite a few British, a few German, and some other
> oddballs.  Possibly

I went to one of their open houses back in Fall of
1998, when their guest speakers were General
Kalishnikov (yes, THAT General Kalishnikov) and a Brit
light colonel.

Wow.  That's all I really have to say about the
experience.  Wow.

John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

Prev: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players Next: Re: Scouts out. . . NAC style