Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Mailing List Next: RE: Mailing List

RE: Mailing List

From: "Alfie Finch" <alfie.finch@b...>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 19:27:52 +0100

Yep, you just posted through it.

Can I suggest that if you're using your company address you
supress or delete the company e-mail footers as they are way way
big. Some users pay for their dial-up access and may take
offence at having to download a 2 line posting and an 18 line
mail footer.

I'm not having a personal go at you here, I'm trying to educate
my own corporate users as well :)

18 line footer...way too much !

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Mailing List Next: RE: Mailing List