Prev: Re: Scouts out. . . NAC style Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1289

Re: "Grunt" Slang for Tankers?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:41:00 -0500
Subject: Re: "Grunt" Slang for Tankers?

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 20:09:20 -0400, "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

>"StarPanzers"

That's the best suggestion so far, Chris.

>> Artillery branch people are often referred to as 'redlegs'
>> (I think that was due to a uniform differentiation, red stripe on
>the trousers)
>
>Correct

Ironically, someone who just won a couple of my auctions goes with an
e-mail
address with "redlegs" in it. One of those weird cases of synchronicity,
as I
red this e-mail just as I was sending him a post-auction e-mail...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:
http://www.darkicon.com/Library/randsent.htm

Prev: Re: Scouts out. . . NAC style Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1289