Prev: RE: [DS2] VTOLs, Confidence and other questions Next: RE: [DS2] VTOLs, Confidence and other questions

RE: [SG] meets [RL]

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [SG] meets [RL]

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> G'day,
>
> > Amusing article in the Army Times today discusses
> > little tracked robots about a foot high they are
> > field-testing to run through caves....
>
> Do those things have to be "hardened" (or whatever
> you call it) so that
> someone couldn't fry them with an EM pulse? (I
> probably just showed my
> ignorance completely there sorry, but hopefully you
> get what I mean).

They didn't look like it and there was no mention of
it in the article.

Considering the illiterate camel-herders they are
looking for, I doubt it's that high on the list of
concerns.

John

http://health.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [DS2] VTOLs, Confidence and other questions Next: RE: [DS2] VTOLs, Confidence and other questions