Prev: Re: Colonizing other places in ours sytem Next: Re: desktop magnifying glass

Re: desktop magnifying glass

From: "W. Nitsche" <bnitsche@u...>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:45:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: desktop magnifying glass

I noticed Costco started carrying Ott Lights (the desktop version) about
month ago.  I'm not sure if this was a limited offering (I haven't been
since then), but they were being offered at $30!  Shows how much craft
stores or their distributors mark these up.  Anyway, if you have a
Costco
nearby, check in the office equipment section.

--Billiam

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@sonic.net>
RE: desktop magnifying glass

Take a look at fabric stores.  If you can, try to find an Ott Light
(Full
spectrum).  May not need to magnify if you can REALLY see what you are
looking
at. I cannot recommend these enough.

Prev: Re: Colonizing other places in ours sytem Next: Re: desktop magnifying glass