Prev: Re: Jon T (was Re: Turbans and stuff (was: Re: Beer crates, again...)) Next: Re: Colonizing other places in ours sytem

Stupid, Stupid Stupid

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:02:54 +0100
Subject: Stupid, Stupid Stupid

So, I went to Claymore in Edinburgh on Saturday, and the Ainsty stall
had a
tray of Denizen 25mm miniatures and Dark Star 6mm stuff going cheap. I
bought a few AFVs, a couple of dozen Ventaurans and LEFT THE REST.
Idiot, Idiot, Idiot.

I'm now in two (tiny) minds as to whether or not to do a head transplant
on
the Ventauran officer to make him human, or leave well alone as the
figure
is so nice.

Rob Paul