Prev: desktop magnifying glass Next: Re: desktop magnifying glass

Re: desktop magnifying glass

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:13:55 +0100
Subject: Re: desktop magnifying glass

On or about Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 11:10:19AM -0400, Indy typed:
>Got a question for you modellers out there (and this is pretty
>much only applicable to those who use or know of what I'm looking
>for) - where would one get one of those large magnifying glasses
>that you mount on a desk for miniatures work? (or other teeny
>applications)	Not entirely sure where to look, but I did try
>a couple local hobby stores I know of, but nada.

I don't know whether this applies in the USA, but in the UK I've had a
lot of luck in lighting sections of department stores. Anywhere that has
a good selection of desk lamps would be worth a try.

Roger

Prev: desktop magnifying glass Next: Re: desktop magnifying glass