Prev: Re: A new member... Me! Next: RE: GenCon Plans Anyone?

Re: A new member... Me!

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 09:43:27 -0400
Subject: Re: A new member... Me!

Germ wrote:

> > Or sometimes they skip straight
> > to a Narn Orbital Strike.
>
> Now that is a big bat!
>
> Does someone want to work out the size of the impact crater
> based on hitting a planet with a gravitational field similar to earth?

Parameters insufficient. Need density of target planet, density of
hurtling object, velocity of said objext, and angle of attack by said
object.

;-)

And even if you give me these, I'm not volunteering to work it out.  ;-)

> Hmmm why has the sky gone dark? (run baby run.......!)

"You can run, kid..."

Mk

Prev: Re: A new member... Me! Next: RE: GenCon Plans Anyone?