Next: Re: Beards and Hair

[SG2] Sponge Cammo Example Pictures

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 13:34:22 -0500
Subject: [SG2] Sponge Cammo Example Pictures

I have up on my site the picture of a GZG GEV APC that I painted using a
slight variation on the sponge wedge camouflage painting technique.

The picture can be found directly by going to:
http://home.att.net/~agoodall/sg2/sg2-photos-sponge-cammo.html

The variation on the technique is that I didn't use cosmetic sponge
wedges.
Instead, I used black sponge wedges, like the type you get for painting
walls
and such in hardware stores. This is a less dense foam and resulted in a
more
mottled appearance.

You can also wind your way there through my SG2 pages at:
http://sg2.hyperbear.com

Allan

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:
http://www.darkicon.com/Library/randsent.htm

Next: Re: Beards and Hair