Prev: [eBay][FA] B5Wars Ships Next: Re: Website cleaning & links

Re: [semiOT] Anti-gravity propulsion comes out of the closet - Jane's Civil A...

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [semiOT] Anti-gravity propulsion comes out of the closet - Jane's Civil A...

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Roger Burton West wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 11:10:39AM -0400, Roger Books wrote:
>
> >As we find out that psychic abilities do exist and this project
> >requires a rare psychic ability to work.  One of the side affects
> >of this ability is the inflicted individual is a little deranged. :)
>
> Well, that'll make commercial aviation a _whole_ lot more fun...

Nah, pilots is already at least a little deranged. I should know, I am
one. I'm training for my Commercial, too!

Hey, maybe aircraft *already* have one of these deranged AG units
onboard,
and ground school was lying about the Lycoming 4-cylinder engines and
100LL avgas!

:)

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Prev: [eBay][FA] B5Wars Ships Next: Re: Website cleaning & links