Prev: Re: [semiOT] Anti-gravity propulsion comes out of the closet - Jane's Civil A... Next: Re: [semiOT] Anti-gravity propulsion comes out of the closet

[For Sale] 25mm NAC platoon ready for enlistment!

From: "Ted Arlauskas" <ted@n...>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:16:15 -0700
Subject: [For Sale] 25mm NAC platoon ready for enlistment!

So - I've been cleaning out my closet and noticed I have
31 un-painted, 25mm New Anglian Confederation Royal Marines
that I probably will never get around to painting.

Most all of them are in un-opened Geo-Hex blisters.  Here's
a list ...

7 packs of 3 figs from Geo-Hex:
SGA-102 NAC Royal Marines L7A3 Rifle Section w/Open Visor Helmet (3)
SGA-103 New Anglian Confederation Royal Marines L7A3 Rifle Command with
Closed Helmet Visor (3)
SGA-104 New Anglian Confederation Royal Marines L7A3 Rifle Command with
Open
Helmet Visor (3)
(2 of) SGA-105 New Anglian Confederation Royal Marines Heavy Weapons
Section
SGA-107 New Anglian Confederation Royal Marines Sniper Section
SGA-108 New Anglian Confederation Royal Marines Command Section in Beret

and 10 misc figs:
SGA-09B Sniper w/open helmet checking wrist readout
SGA-14B Female with open helmet carrying rifle and ammo or 1st Aid kit
(2 of) Marine with open helmet and rifle slung talking into hand mike
Marine with closed helmet and rifle slung talking into hand mike
Marine advancing with closed helment and rifle at ready
Marine advancing with open helment and rifle at ready
Sniper w/closed helmet and laser rifle checking wrist readout
Marine with closed helmet and SAW on gyromount at the ready
Marine with closed helmet and SAW on gyromount and hand on hip

Best reasonable offer gets 'em.

-Ted

[email]  ted@naxera.com
[AIM]  TArlauskas