Prev: Re: Looking for mini site. Next: Re: [SG] Turbans and beards

Nellie - was Re: Looking for mini site.

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 01 Aug 2002 16:34:56 -0400
Subject: Nellie - was Re: Looking for mini site.

On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 15:37, Ryan Gill wrote:
> At 2:10 PM -0400 8/1/02, Flak Magnet wrote:
> >Nellie?
>
> If you guys would stop playing with your 1:300 scale figures for a
> few days, maybe you'd get to know some of the more obscure armor
> developments. ;-P

Umm... you described it as "obscure" for a very good reason... If
everyone knew about it, it wouldn't be obscure, would it?

+++SNIP+++

> http://www.nelmes.fsnet.co.uk/paxman/paxbrit.htm

Neat!  Very neat.  Likely as not we'll never see trench warfare again,
but back then I'm sure it would have given trenchers the fits.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

"...why I'm so sympathetic to the monsters. The answer is simple.
Because I am one." - Laurell K. Hamilton

Prev: Re: Looking for mini site. Next: Re: [SG] Turbans and beards