Prev: Re: Beards and Hair Next: Re: Looking for mini site.

Re: Looking for mini site.

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:08:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Looking for mini site.

Yeah, that would be your best option and far less costly. I like the
"landships" from the Heavy Gear universe also, I think they got
the idea from a animated movie called "Big Wars" . Had huge
repluser-lift land ship battles on Mars...Cheesy but I liked it....)

Don

No kidding.  I'm going to make one using micro-scale tank turrets and
hulls attached to "something" I'm going to build/buy/bash.  Maybe I'll
fill out the "battleship" look with some odd-scale naval model turrets.

As unrealistic as it may be, I rather like the "landship" idea as it
exists in the Heavy Gear universe.

Time to hit the hobby stores...

Prev: Re: Beards and Hair Next: Re: Looking for mini site.