Prev: Re: Beer crates, again... Next: Uniformity

Re: Beer crates, again...

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:30:32 -0400
Subject: Re: Beer crates, again...

At 10:10 AM -0400 8/1/02, Roger Books wrote:

>Around here the Pagan women are very suspicious of new male pagans as
>they know it is often someone thinking that is a road to easy sex.

Yes, however, they are less suspicious of nice, polite atheists that
are willing to discuss the development of western religion and the
various practices that are based on old pagan ideology and rituals.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: Beer crates, again... Next: Uniformity