Prev: Re: Looking for mini site. Next: Re: Looking for mini site.

Re: Looking for mini site.

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 31 Jul 2002 17:31:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Looking for mini site.

Yup.  That's it.  Thank you very much.	But, having looked it over, it
isn't the site I was thinking of.  It's the site I described, sure
enough, but it doesn't have the one thing I was specifically looking
for.

There was a site I found a few months ago that had a 6mm-scale "tank" or
"land-ship".  The tank was multi-sectioned, like a centipede with tank
treads for legs.  It was suitable for a multi-compartmented vehicle.

Any hints on THIS one?