Prev: RE: [gzg fiction] News Reports from the GZGVerse Next: RE: [Terrain] Ground cloth

[SG] Turbans and beards

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:01:14 +1000
Subject: [SG] Turbans and beards

G'day,

> ob GZG content: Perhaps given different designs for turban like head
> protection and repirators designed to accomodate a beard of sorts
> would make it into NAC and ESU uniform kits?

You'd think the IF amongst others would need them as well. As beards are
one
of my favourite male things I would love to see some bearded troops.
I've
been toying with painting beards/moustaches on my SG platoon when it
turns
up (decided on Nic at Eureka's new Aussie's from Vietnam range... VERY
nice!!)... though as Derek wants to double up and use them for playing
Vietnam stuff I foresee a clash of wills on that one ;)

Cheers

Prev: RE: [gzg fiction] News Reports from the GZGVerse Next: RE: [Terrain] Ground cloth