Prev: Turbans and stuff (was: Re: Beer crates, again...) Next: [OT]

Re: [Terrain] Ground cloth

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:02:27 +0000
Subject: Re: [Terrain] Ground cloth

Have you tried Games Workshop (pthugh! Yuck I actually typed that!
Unclean!)
's terain maps. They do them in Desert (called something stupid, but
esentially desert) and they used to do a green one too, but discontinued
it,
aparently I wanted one, and GW never make anything for me! They are
really
nice, textured and smooth (ideal for sliding minis across)

I will now go and say 12 hail Johns

Richard

Prev: Turbans and stuff (was: Re: Beer crates, again...) Next: [OT]