Prev: Re: Naming Names Next: RE: UN in 2183

RE: Naming Names

From: Don Greenfield <gryphon@s...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 23:01:20 -0600
Subject: RE: Naming Names

At 09:53 AM 7/29/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>G'day,
>
> > For the IF...
>
>A political ants nest of Sultanates and Emirs...
>
>(depending on your view of the IF may be A political and religious ants
nest
>may fit better)
>
> > For "How would you describe the  AE", the answers I've got right now
> > are...
> > --Three stars, no planets, one emperor, no taxes
>
>I like this one!

Me too, but it needs two something-or-others to keep the number thing
going.	What about:
"Three stars, two rules, one emperor, no taxes"?  There *are* only two
rules in the AE, right Laserlight?  <Checks the website posted later>
Yup!
"pay your lease on time and don't blow up your neighbors".  Kewl.