Prev: Re: The GZGverse UN Next: RE: The GZGverse UN

Re: Beer crates, again...

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:45:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Beer crates, again...

--- Jason Weiser <atlas7d@rcn.com> wrote:

>  That's IT! I am tired of these Personality Traits
> of Mass Destruction
> (PTMD). Can't you people be happy simply driving us
> crazy? Why kill millions
> with a mistimed display of ego or a midlife crisis?

If this is a midlife crisis, I'm going to die young.

Of course, my joke is that if I ever come down with a
disease like cancer, I'm not waiting for treatment.
I'm going to Constantinople and blow those verdammt
minarets off, then hoist the double-headed eagle on
the Theodosian Walls.

John

Prev: Re: The GZGverse UN Next: RE: The GZGverse UN