Prev: Re: OT gas prices: (was: Re: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: Beer crates, again...

Beer crates, again...

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:19:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Beer crates, again...

Tweaked my industrial card scenery again - added those glue tabs to the
newest sheet (Sheet 4), and added a new cube design to Sheet 3.

Oh, and someone actually took me up on my tongue-in-cheek offer of
faux-immortality via my scenery, so there's a newly designed small crate
on Sheet 4 as well.

Also wanted to say: Germ, if you want to use any of those small signs of
mine in your scenery, go ahead.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: OT gas prices: (was: Re: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: Beer crates, again...