Prev: Re: New guy... you Next: Re: A new member... Me!

Re: A new member... Me!

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:08:12 -0400
Subject: Re: A new member... Me!

From: Flak Magnet
>As bad as you get sometimes, it would seem to me that the Narns come
over, make some small talk, ask you about your family/friends... then
shrug and pick up the bats after politely asking if you're ready...

They were much rowdier than that when they used to live here--kegs every
weekend, staying up until all hours, loud music.  Eventually the puns
got
bad enough that they gave notice and moved out, though--I guess you'd
say I
repelled a Narn boarding party.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: New guy... you Next: Re: A new member... Me!