Prev: Re: Fw: [OT]UN operations Next: New guy... you

Re: Spiky Bits

From: Katie Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:03:29 +0100
Subject: Re: Spiky Bits

> > Can anyone recommend a place where I can get a bunch of hand weapons
(melee) that would fit 25/28mm miniatures?  I'm pretty sure GW sells
bits,
> but I'd like to see what else is out there.  Doesn't necessarily have
to be medieval.  Billy clubs and baseball bats would work too.

I got a catalogue from Prentice Pewter at BiFrost - they do packs of
25mm accessories; bundles, bottles, jars, mugs things like that, three
of them might be useful in this context:

"25-10 Tools: Hammer, saw, drill, chisel, axe, crate, lantern, pail"

"25-16 Mine Tools: stove, barrel, ore, pick, spade, sack, sieve,
panning bowl, hammer, crowbar"

"25-17 Tools II: anvil, forge, sickle, spade, grapple, fire axe,
bellows, bucket, sword blank, notice"

3 quid a pack.

Their email address is enquires@prentice-pewter.co.uk

Prev: Re: Fw: [OT]UN operations Next: New guy... you