Prev: Re: A new member... Me! Next: Holidays !

GZG Universe, was: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME!

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 01:00:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: GZG Universe, was: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME!

Now we are down to planetary defenses versus an attacking fleet.  One
view says the fleet can take any planet.  The other view is the planet
can be fortified to the point no fleet can take it.

Since we are talking FTFB/GZG universe, the planet wins.  A planet
is the biggest carrier in existance.  As the rules stand it is
obvious that when I send my 4000 point fleet composed of pure fighters,
it will eat your 8K fleet.  We are talking a major world so its'
production
and population should be sufficient to replace	losses in short
order.

Prev: Re: A new member... Me! Next: Holidays !