Prev: Re: Spiky Bits Next: Re: A new member... Me!

A new member... Me!

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:17:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A new member... Me!

Hello folks!

I am, as far as I know, only the second Swede here...
Tjena Örjan... :)

I'm the proud owner of a small but slowly growing
Stargrunt force, and I'm in the process of setting up
a Dirtside mechanized battallion of the Varangian
Guard...
(New Romans)

I would like to try Full Thrust as well, but I'm
having a hard enough time trying to get my GW
indoctrinated friends to try two new games at the same
time. :)

But, I have a small problem that someone might be able
to help me with... Pictures of the various GZG Future
Wars vehicles? I cant find pictures of more then maybe
10 in total, with the best being at eureka... The
catalog is very blurry and isn't of much help at those
scales... :-/
Please help, someone?

/Johan

Prev: Re: Spiky Bits Next: Re: A new member... Me!