Prev: Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy Next: Re: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME!

Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:28:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:14:50 -0500, Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
wrote :

> On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:03:52 -0400, kaladorn@magma.ca wrote:
>
> >Wonderful, except I hate 1" washers (I use pennies).
>
> And you call 6mm lovers heretics! I, personally, much prefer washers.
Washers
> stick to magnets, pennies don't.

Agreed.  Also, I hate seeing Lincoln's face staring up at me, reminding
me that my troopers
are all dead.  Again.

> Thanks for the information on epoxy. I've gone almost entirely to
super glues
> (since you can now get them in three thicknesses), but I have some old
figures
> that should probably have the epoxy removed. This is good advice.

Also agreed -- and I still use Epoxy, for when I want those superstrong
bonds.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy Next: Re: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME!