Prev: Re: List dead? Next: Re: Spiky Bits

Spiky Bits

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:42:33 -0400
Subject: Spiky Bits

Can anyone recommend a place where I can get a bunch of hand weapons
(melee) that would fit 25/28mm miniatures?  I'm pretty sure GW sells
bits, but I'd like to see what else is out there.  Doesn't necessarily
have to be medieval.  Billy clubs and baseball bats would work too.

I've got an idea I want to try for ECC next year (If I can actually pull
off this time around.) and need some parts to scatter.

Oh, and if one of the bits is a chainsaw, so much the better.  :-)

Thanks in advance.

Mike Hudak
mihudak@state.pa.us

Fact is, there's nothing out there you can't do.....
Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you.....

Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem,"Can you picture that", Muppet Movie
Soundtrack

Shape Your Environmental Future Now!
http://www.dep.state.pa.us/hosting/efp2/
Find Out What You're Missing! Get eNOTICE!

Prev: Re: List dead? Next: Re: Spiky Bits