Prev: Re: [FT] Missile magazines Next: Re: painting supremacy vehicles

Due to life...

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:30:00 EDT
Subject: Due to life...

Just a short note that I am temporarily un subscribing due to moving the
computer (we are doing room shuffling including redecorating) to a
position where it is generally disagreeable to hook to telephone line
(take phone off wall in kitchen, use modem via long series of connected
cables, spend 15 minutes fighting with stupid wall phone that only goes
on one way) until we new library (fourth of rooms in order) set up.

When the dust and chaos settles, I will resubscribe.  In mean time I
will
monitor Yahoo list via work computer on breaks so if you're there, I can
still spout my um, singularly obtuse ideas at you.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [FT] Missile magazines Next: Re: painting supremacy vehicles