Prev: Re: painting supremacy vehicles Next: Re: [SG] UNSCMC Interface Company TO&E

IJN vs IFN

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:41:44 -0400
Subject: IJN vs IFN

Roger said:
>We have _got_ to try a PBEM game with IJSF vs IFed.

Nicely color coded--White and red vs black and green.  I can see it
now...

Two fleets approach around the curve of the planet.  Target acquisition
ladars lock on.  Seconds later, the face of the planet is illuminated by
massed missile launches.  Colonists and animals look up in wonder; IJA
veterans scramble to take cover against radiation.  Four minutes later,
the
first flashes begin, as missiles explode and their bomb-pumped lasers
slash
through enemy hulls.  The explosions strobe for nearly three minutes,
punctuated by the glare of particle beams raking through debris clouds
and
lost air.  Eight minutes after first contact, it's over.  Dirtside, the
infantrymen watch a dying battlecruiser etch a stark red line down the
western sky....

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: painting supremacy vehicles Next: Re: [SG] UNSCMC Interface Company TO&E