Prev: Re: [SG] Rifle only squads Next: RE: [FT] Missile magazines

Re: [SG] UNSCMC Interface Company TO&E

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:10:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] UNSCMC Interface Company TO&E

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:55:56 -0400, "Z. Lakel" <zlakel@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

>How I expected to deploy that squad was as 3 groups of 2 men each.
>Esentially, 3 seperate squads of 2 men.  An idea my group's been
considering
>using is having all fire against one perticular target use only one
action
>regardless of what's being fired.

That seems like a reasonable house rule. TomB uses the same thing, I
think.
I've been planning to go that route, too.

The way the rules work, the squad leader is the guy doing everything.
_He_ is
the guy using up actions. He either motivates his troops or he does
things
himself. I can understand the reasoning that if a squad leader is
motivating
his guys to fire it could take the SL two actions to get them to fire
their
ARs against an infantry target and their GMS against a tank. On the
other
hand, like TomB and you, I don't see why it takes two actions for the SL
yell "Everyone! Fire at that tank with what you've got!"

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [SG] Rifle only squads Next: RE: [FT] Missile magazines