Prev: Re: [FT] Missile magazines Next: Re: [SG] Rifle only squads

Re: [FT] Missile magazines

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:33:36 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Missile magazines

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 09:22:08PM +0200, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

>What I mean is this: If a fighter bay with fighters still inside takes
>threshold check you only make one check for the entire bay and its
>contents, and if the bay fails the check the fighters in it are
destroyed.
>AFAIK you can't get them back at all, much less by simply repairing the
bay
>they sat in.

Um. I cannot find any precedent for this. MT pp6-7 only says "may
attempt Damage Control rolls for any ship that has lost systems as a
result of Threshold rolls. Note that Damage Control parties may NOT
attempt to repair structural hull damage (ie: lost Damage Points), nor
may they repair any system taken out by Needle Beams or other
'selective' weaponry". FB1 pp7-8 doesn't even say that much.

I am genuinely interested: what precedent is there for this?

Prev: Re: [FT] Missile magazines Next: Re: [SG] Rifle only squads