Prev: Re: [SG] GMS vs. Infantry Next: Re: [FT] Missile magazines

Re: [FT] Missile magazines

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:22:08 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Missile magazines

Roger wrote:

>On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 06:12:40PM +0200, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
> >...provided, of course, that you don't consider the missile salvoes
to be
> >destroyed/individually damaged when the magazine is hit...
>
>Hmm.
>
>I have always assumed that one SMM is one system.

It is - ie., you only roll 1 single threshold check for the entire
magazine, not for every single salvo inside it.

What I mean is this: If a fighter bay with fighters still inside takes a

threshold check you only make one check for the entire bay and its
contents, and if the bay fails the check the fighters in it are
destroyed.
AFAIK you can't get them back at all, much less by simply repairing the
bay
they sat in.

Missile magazines/missile salvoes use the same rules as fighter
bays/fighters WRT taking the threshold check. Do they use the same rules
as
fighter bays/fighters WRT repairs as well?

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: [SG] GMS vs. Infantry Next: Re: [FT] Missile magazines