Prev: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: Website cleaning & links

Re: REALITY CHECK TIME!

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:35:01 +0900
Subject: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME!

If the door can be closed, the interlock can be removed.
If the door is were bent that the interlock couldn't be removed, I sorta
doubt the door could be closed anyway.

Fortunately I am not involved in military hardware design, though...
And so
far, industrial robots aren't in that field! (Plus which, thi is rapidly
getting OT, so... Use a pullshade instead of a door. Lighter too!)

on 02.7.19 5:29 PM, Roger Books at books@jumpspace.net scribbleth:

--
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.

Prev: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME! Next: Re: Website cleaning & links