Prev: Website cleaning & links Next: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME!

Re: Website cleaning & links

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:24:18 +0100
Subject: Re: Website cleaning & links

On or about Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 12:49:22AM -0700, Brian Burger typed:

>I've replaced the ones I could get re-directs for, but there's still
lots
>of [Dead Link?] tags there. *Especially* if you own a GZG-related
website,
>please check my pages and tell me whatever you can about some of these
>pages I don't have valid URLs for!

FTSR is now at http://www.cygnusx1.info/ . And you don't have my pages
(see below).

>(Are there really so few GZG-related websites being maintained any
more?)

I went over my old list of links recently; take a look at
http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/ . Not sure how many of them are being
updated regularly, but they're still there!

Prev: Website cleaning & links Next: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME!