Prev: [DS] Morale question Next: Reactive Armor

Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:32:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend

On 17-Jul-02 at 20:27, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au (Beth.Fulton@csiro.au)
wrote:

> > 3) Can vehicles alone close assault infantry? If
> > not, why not?
>
> They probably can, but I think last time we had this thread (or was
that
> for SG? sorry I've forgotten) it got down to wouldn't that be silly?
;P ;)

Probably mine, a convoy needed to get from point A to point B ASAP
(Starport with oribital transport due any minute) and their only
route was to contact a hidden marker which turn out to be an infantry
unit.
If they tried to bring up the infantry they would have lost because
the heavy units would have arrived from space.

BTW, DS.

Prev: [DS] Morale question Next: Reactive Armor