Prev: Re: Another APC question... Next: Re: US Steppe cammo ?

Re: REALITY CHECK TIME!

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:08:55 -0400
Subject: Re: REALITY CHECK TIME!

At 4:07 PM -0700 7/17/02, John Atkinson wrote:

>Our doctrine is pull the fire extinguishers and unass
>the vehicles RIGHT NOW.

I was driving along and noted a Tick-tick-tick-tick sound that isnt'
normally there. Turned around and looked around and saw a light where
there isn't normally light. I looked closer. SHIT FIRE! Pulled over,
turned around and looked closer.....Hmm. Its small. Hmm. Blow it
out...can't too deep next to the battery box and the gearbox with the
radio above.... Hmm, use the fire-extinguisher...hmm, nope its the
once it's on, it's on type....hmm. Blow it out, hey that worked...

>In those circumstances it's safer in the tank than
>out.
>
>However, Tank != APC.

That line is getting blurred. see Achizeriat or other IDF heavy APCs
made from T55s and Centurions.
Ryan Gill			  rmgill@mindspring.com
	|	 |

Prev: Re: Another APC question... Next: Re: US Steppe cammo ?