Prev: Re: Painting Next: Re: Painting

Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend - Stargrunt rules questions.

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:42:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend - Stargrunt rules questions.

Re wimpy tanks
As I understand it, there are two parts to this.  Part one *might* be
that
the tank carries AT not AP rounds.  Tom has already covered why this
applies to eg HKP but not RFAC etc
Part two, and as I understand it the key part, is knowing where the
little
beggers are so you can shoot them.  The best tank commanders keep their
head out so they can see.  But is this going to be an issue in 200
years,
or will our guys cruise around with 360 degree displays and
IR/radar/whatnot sensors that can see thru the leaves to pick out that
grunt at 800meters?  If that's the case, infantry is going to have a
much
less enjoyable time.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Painting Next: Re: Painting