Prev: [SG] Another pass through heavy weapons Next: Re: Planetary Protection Officer

Re: Atlanta WarRoom Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share...

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:02:11 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Atlanta WarRoom Re: Found this just now and thought I'd share...

On 16-Jul-02 at 15:40, Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com) wrote:
> At 3:18 PM -0400 7/16/02, Roger Books wrote:
> >

> >I'd wondered how the Warroom in Atlanta managed to get the
> >GZG Cannon map printed up that big for a campaign.
>
> !!! Did you just move here? Aimee and a few other folks were really
> heavy into FT for a while.

Nope, I live in Tallahassee, I am just in the area occasionally.
I've played FT up there when I was in classes for Sun.	We had
a bit of confusion about wether we were playing cinematic or
vector.  I thought cinematic and was creamed when I found out
I was wrong.  It's sad when you carefully setup to end in rear
arcs and find your opponent can spin in place.

Isn't there a wargaming con of some sort going on up there soon?

Prev: [SG] Another pass through heavy weapons Next: Re: Planetary Protection Officer