Prev: Re: [SG] Another weekend question Next: Re: [SG] Another weekend question

Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:15:49 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend

Allan Goodall wrote:

>As a house rule, you could require the vehicle to eat up an action in
this
stance. I
>wouldn't sweat it and just let the vehicle keep its two actions while a
squad
>loads. That's how I've always played it.

Alternatively, you could just require that the APC remains stationary
rather than losing a complete action - so it could spend an action
firing (or communicating or whatever) and still embark / disembark
troops, which is a slight penalty but not as severe as losing an action.

IMHO the book-keeping overhead isn't a burden - after all, how many APCs

are there likely to be in one game, and how many of these are going to
be disembarking / embarking ar a time ? This is the sort of info' you
could keep in your head.

Tony

Prev: Re: [SG] Another weekend question Next: Re: [SG] Another weekend question