Prev: Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend Next: Re: [SG] Another weekend question

Re: [SG] Another weekend question

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:58:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Another weekend question

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 23:32:40 -0400, "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca>
wrote:

>A vehicle is hit, it is immobilized. The crew test
>for bail out and do. The vehicle is an AIFV. The
>crew bailing is the commander of the armour
>force. Inside the AIFV, an infantry squad is
>sitting. The rules don't seem to indicate clearly
>whether they need to make a bail out check
>(and whether there should be a modifier if the
>vehicle crew themselves beat feet!). Thoughts?

Infantry bail out is rather vague. See my site for house rules (though
I'm
sure I don't take this situation into account).

I would have the squad make a test for bail out and handle them
separately
from the crew bailing out. Or, you can make the test for the crew and
just
assume that the crew screaming, "Bail out!" is enough to get the
squaddies out
as well.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [SG] More questions from the weekend Next: Re: [SG] Another weekend question