Prev: US Steppe cammo ? Next: RE: US Steppe cammo ?

Re: [SG] more ww2

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:48:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG] more ww2

John,

I think that Beth means in a more vague "Impact on the battle" sense
rather
than a physics sense.

Sadly I have no idea, but I think that the fact that they weren't fired
from
an underslung GL, but either thrown, or plaved on the end of the barrel
fire would let them come out in the wash. Though it might be worth
allowing
a limited number of increased strength volleys (maybe taking to actions)
or
something to represent rifle grenades. But that's just a thought.

Richard