Prev: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :) Next: test message - ignore

Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

From: "Germy.co.uk" <germ@g...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 12:39:16 +0100
Subject: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

> As you wanted comments, some architectural nitpicking:
>
> The bar should have at least one extra room (for storage, kitchen,
etc.)
and
> a toilet (make that a smallish room). In a very primitive setting, you
could
> dispense with the toilet - guests are told to go outside.

Your quite right, this was afterall a test piece. I have made a smaller
room
already to
place where ever a door is to act as another room. I just need to put a
door
on
another wall.

> I am not happy with the door of the shack. It looks cool, but the
inclined
> hinge makes the doors a pain to open.
> Possible Solutions:
> - make the hinge (left) edge vertical
> - indicate a vertical hinge line on the door itself
> - argue that it's a sliding door, but then you need enough space to
slide
it
> open - move the door to the right side of the wall.
> Greetings
> Karl Heinz

The trap with Sci-fi stuff is to make it different from today, whether
or
not it is practical :)
I suppose I could leave the door frame the shape it is but make the door
rectangular.

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :) Next: test message - ignore