Prev: RE: hills and deserts and rivers Next: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@f...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 09:57:03 +0100
Subject: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

> Looks like the roof of the bar is a rectangular solid.
>  I like that.  Easy to take off and it will still hold
> a figure that climbs onto the roof.
> Great job, when can we download?
> Bob Makowsky

Essentially it is like a shoe box. The lid will support
figures depending on what you print the lid onto, or
re-inforce with stronger card.

All of the buildings I'm doing will have a roof like that.

As to the download, I'm going to wait until I have 4 or 5
buildings ready then I'll put them up for downloading.
That will hopefully be next weekend (possibly)

 Jeremey
 germ@germy.co.uk
 www.germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: hills and deserts and rivers Next: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)