Prev: Re: HTML Help (wasRe: New GZG Photo Gallery) Next: Re: SF Sniper rifle

Re: SF Sniper rifle

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:31:52 -0400
Subject: Re: SF Sniper rifle

Ryan said:
>Yeah, A HAMR. Its already in the rules. .50 cal is pretty big but has
a lower velocity than some other rounds. .55 Boyes was a killer round.

I know TomB is busy so I'll reply for him.  Tom feels that a .50 should
be
more like 2d8 or so.  A HAMR should be more like .60-.80 (15-20mm) with
special ammo.  He posted something to that effect back in...April?
Title
of the post was something like "SAW/GMPG/HMG"

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: HTML Help (wasRe: New GZG Photo Gallery) Next: Re: SF Sniper rifle