Prev: Re: HTML Help (wasRe: New GZG Photo Gallery) Next: Re: SF Sniper rifle

Re: Terrain for space games

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 11 Jul 2002 09:39:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Terrain for space games

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 23:46, Scott Siebold wrote:

Everyone knows that spraypaints melt styrofoam.  BUT if you buy
Plasti-Kote spraypaints... they don't!

I find Plasti-Kote pretty reliably at Walmart, the cans are small, like
a can of Testor's.

Just to clarify:  Plasti-Kote brand of spraypaints does NOT melt
styrofoam.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

"...why I'm so sympathetic to the monsters. The answer is simple.

Prev: Re: HTML Help (wasRe: New GZG Photo Gallery) Next: Re: SF Sniper rifle