Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions Next: Re: Psst, Noam

Re: Psst, Noam

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 07:00:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Psst, Noam

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>

> Hey, where's your webpage?  Can't find it and the link
> on the webring site is broken.

Othe's may have gotten to this already, but I've moved (virtually)
across the pond.

http://nift.firedrake.org

FT stuff (New Israel, Weapons-Defense Archive, etc) is conveniently
under the Gaming link.

Webring has changed so much I've lost track of how to get in touch with
it and change information I might be responsible for.

Bizarre Lag Phenomena	    (Why it is sometimes hard to communicate

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions Next: Re: Psst, Noam