Prev: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes Next: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes

Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 12:35:06 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:52:23 -0400 (EDT), Roger Books
<books@jumpspace.net>
wrote:

>> (I think the sequence is yellow-green-blue-orange-red in order from
>> untrained to veteran, but I'm not 100% sure).
>
>You have the sequence correct.

Sort of correct...

The sequence is, indeed, yellow-green-blue-orange-red, but from
untrained to
elite (which comes after veteran). So the quality matching the above
colours
is untrained-green-regular-veteran-elite.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes Next: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes