Prev: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes Next: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes

Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 14:58:52 +0100
Subject: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes

> Can someone remind me of the colour codes for FMA / Stargrunt ? I
don't
> have my rules handy and I'm loath to trust my notoriously flakey
memory
> (I think the sequence is yellow-green-blue-orange-red in order from
> untrained to veteran, but I'm not 100% sure).
> Thanks in advance
> Tony

I'm sure it is that as well Tony

I remember because as a long time DS player trying SG for the first
time last week I was heard to remark whilst holding a red counter
"can't 6mm troops become elite then!" :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes Next: Re: FMA Quality Colour Codes