Prev: Re: [SG] Buildings Next: 25mm FCT Pictures

Re: New GZG Photo Gallery

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 18:57:47 +0200
Subject: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery

Jason Weiser wrote:

 >  You can reach the gallery at:
 >
 >	    http://atlas7d.freeservers.com/photo2.html
 >
 >     Comments and helpful hints are welcome, especially vis a vis
digital
 >cameras and minis!

No comments re. cameras, but one comment about the web page layout:

On my computer (running IE 5.0), the gallery shows up as two screens
wide -
which means that I can't see a picture and its entire caption at the
same
time :-(

Making the page a single screen wide and/or putting the captions below
their
respective pictures may be boringly conventional, but it sure makes the
page
a lot easier to read...

/Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: [SG] Buildings Next: 25mm FCT Pictures