Prev: Re: Re: Mission Creep Next: Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 14:09:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

> > The AE approach is more along the lines of financial penalties for
> > over budget and over schedule.  This means that bids tend to be
padded
> > a bit, as insurance, but it also means that we get predictable
> > numbers.

Derk:
> *cough*
> Somewhat predictable?
> *cough*

Not "predictable down to the cent"--just "predictable".  It helps, of
course, that the AE does not recognize the UN and is therefore not
bound by the UN's restrictions on use of AIs.  But I don't think we're

Prev: Re: Re: Mission Creep Next: Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger