Prev: Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger Next: Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

Re: [Campaign] Criteria

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 02:06:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [Campaign] Criteria

I think square grids and hexagonal grids are both nifty.

I just threw out the "squares" as a generic term for "map space".
One could include move point costs for both...that way players can use
either they want.

The more generic the "core rules" are, the easier it will be to adapt
them
to any setting.

As for	the maps:
You could always make a square/hexagonal grid on a transparancy sheet.
Then just place it on top of a map sheet...

Considering that we are dealing with armies/fleets, most units will have
only 1 or 2 movepoints anyway.

Donald Hosford